We have a fantastic opportunity for a part time position as Technical Services Supervisor to join our team based at St Marks Hospital.
Hours of Work will be:
- 37.5 hours, full time permanent role.
- Working pattern – 08:00am until 16:30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Pay - £45,417.75 - £52,766.70 per annum + on call allowance
- Training will be provided.
Requirements for the role:
Qualifications – At least one of the below:
- Specialist knowledge acquired through experience or qualification.
- Hold level 3 NVQ or equivalent in related building services.
- Formal apprenticeship or craft trained within building services.
- IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent.
- Driving licence is essential.
- Must be comfortable using technological devices to log jobs.
- On-Call availability
- Desirable to have industry experience.
- Ability to work alone and/or as part of a wider team as this role will require you to work cohesively with other Technical Disciplines.
Please note, DBS Checks & DVLA checks will be required for this role.
- Ensure compliance in accordance with all NHSPS Health, Safety & Wellbeing Policies, relevant NHSPS Technical Guidance, Process and Procedures, Statutory Regulations, Approved Codes of Practice and any applicable aspects of HTMs.
- Can implement new standards and lead change to manage continual improvement.
- To conduct quality audits of works to ensure minimum organisational standards are met and maintained and to take immediate corrective action when required where audits do not meet such standards. To undertake toolbox talks and lead health & safety compliance across teams.
- You may be required to manage colleagues and undertake tasks in disciplines other than your own.
- Meet with customers and contractors to ensure works are delivered to organisational standards and where applicable to resolve first line customer complaints or (when appropriate) escalate to immediate line manager with a view to providing accurate information/recommendations for corrective action to be taken.
- Responsible for the supervision, health, safety, and wellbeing of the building services team. • Manage the Scheduled, Reactive and Remedial maintenance services as directed by the PPM planner (CAFM), helpdesk or Technical Delivery Manger, ensuring that operational standards are maintained at all times. Manage the distribution of works to ensure priority of statutory compliance and maintenance of services in critical environments. Maximising team resources and productivity at every opportunity which may would involve the planning and organisation of complex activities.
- To ensure that the Master Asset Data Base (CAFM) is updated via change control where it is recognised to be incorrect or incomplete.
- To maintain effective site log books where required at NHS premises, ensuring that they are completed in a timely and accurate manner. To carry out audits to ensure that site log books are completed by the team/contractors etc and that records are accurate and up to date.
What we can offer you:
- 27 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday.
- On-Call allowance (rota dependant)
- Company van and tools provided
- Training and development opportunities, providing opportunities for you to develop and progress through our Professional Excellence Framework.
- SMART Pension contribution into which the company will contribute up to 6%.
- NHS retail discounts and Cycle to Work Scheme.
- 15 hours (pro-rata) of paid time off to volunteer at a cause of your choice.
- We have a great Colleague Assistance Programme and offer support for all areas of life.
An organisation with a passion…