Our Client, a FTSE 100 services company operating across a number of different sectors and divisions are currently looking for a Technical Planning Foreman to join their large diverse team.
- Set the strategic direction for lifecycle and variation works in line with contractual requirements.
• Oversee the development and delivery of lifecycle and construction works.
• Monitor the contractual performance and quality assurance of works provided through sub contracted suppliers.
• Develop business opportunities to take advantage of larger capital works that may be implemented on site.
• Ensure the development of technical and manpower resources to achieve satisfactory and effective delivery of technical services to meet current and future demand.
• Undertake estates property appraisal surveys and produce databases and reports in the following key areas
• Management of asset base circa £100, million estate property
• Capital variation projects circa £250,000
• Lifecycle values of circa £2million
• Structure supply chain to a more cost effective operation – increasing value for money – improving client relationship
• Ensure 100% survey targets achieved
• Improve maintenance by streamlining a more cost effective delivery
• Ensure 100% estates planned maintenance compliance
• Good communication to be maintained
• Capital projects to maintain 100% compliance with building regulations
Maintain 100% compliance with statutory requirements.
At least 3 years practical and technical knowledge of building maintenance service
• NEBOSH Health and safety and Fire Qualification
• Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Integrity and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• High standard of literacy and report writing skills
• Proven track record in planning, organisation and time management
• Ability to work as a team
• Can Do attitude