We have a great opportunity for a Support Services Team Leader to join our team based in Newcastle Upon Tyne - Waterfront 4 (Ground Floor).
This is a fixed term contract for 6 months. The working hours for this role are full time, 37.5 hours per week:
- Monday - 11:00 till 19:00
- Tuesday - 06:00 till 14:00
- Wednesday - 08:00 till 16:00
- Thursday -06:00 till 14:00
- Friday - 08:00 till 16:00
- This role will cover around 12 sites within the Newcastle area, overseeing approx 16 members of staff. As you would be travelling between those sites, a drivers license and access to you own car is a must.
- This role has a blend of working from home, and working on site.
- The salary on offer is £20,329.11 per annum.
We also offer; 27 days holiday not including bank holidays, access to group personal pension plan including SMART contributions into which the company will contribute up to 6% towards your savings, training and development opportunities and NHS discounts.
This role will ensure the delivery of FM Support Services within NHS Property Services premises at the prescribed times, in line with policies and procedures through the provision of support to the Support Services Team
To be considered for this role you will have:
NVQ 3, relevant certification or equivalent experience
Supervisory experience within Facilities management.