We have a great opportunity for a Support Services Team Leader to join the FM services team based in the Sanger House, Gloucestershire. Though you will mainly be based at Sanger House, you will also be required to travel to work at South Plaza. The hourly rate on offer is £10.40. The expected hours will be 37.5 hours per week, 08:00 to 16:30.
NHS Property Services are a government-owned company which exists to help the NHS get the most from its estate and ensure that it is consistently fit for purpose so that healthcare professionals can deliver excellent patient care.
Their portfolio is one of the largest in the UK, comprising more than 3,000 properties with 7,000 tenants across England. At a total value of more than £3bn, this represents about 10% of the total NHS estate. Their properties range from listed buildings through to state-of-the-art integrated health campuses.
- To ensure the delivery of FM Support Services within NHS Property Services premises at the prescribed times, in line with policies and procedures through the provision of support to the Support Services Team.
- Through day to day supervision of Support Services staff, ensure the provision of a high quality, cost effective service which reflects customer need and operates as an effective commercial business unit.
- Complete any data submissions or paperwork associated with the role, including but not limited to, timesheets verification, absence records, annual leave information, stock order forms and NHS Property Services communications.
- Undertake the rostering of staff and ensure all absences are appropriately covered in line with service delivery needs and performance expectations.
- Responsible for the recruitment of staff, undertake their appraisal and monitor personal development. Undertake one to ones and appraisals with identified staff in accordance with NHS Property Services Limited policies and procedures.
- Recruit, induct and where appropriate train new employees or less experienced staff in accordance with training requirements, ensuring all staff are competent and confident in their duties and understand company systems.
Their aim is to get, grow and keep great people at every level aligned with their values and they are creating an engaged and enabled, values-driven culture.
At NHS Property Services, they believe in hiring for attitude and training for skills. You are part of a talented, dedicated team of experts who are passionate about supporting the NHS and its people in their vital work.
Celebrating diversity, they are working hard to create an inclusive environment where people love to work and can fulfil their potential.
This role will be required to provide full disclosure and documentary evidence of vaccination status as part of our right to work process which is enforced as of 1 April 2022.
NHS Property Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant.
Best of luck with your application.