We have a great opportunity for a Support Services Team Leader to join our team based in Longridge. The salary on offer is £25,344.67 per annum. (Pro rata for part time hours). This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract and likely to be extended, working 37.5 hours per week.
Due to the nature of this role a driving licence and car will be required ( mileage will be paid ) .
About the role
As a Support Services Team Leader, you will supervise and support a team of Frontline FM colleagues within a dedicated patch of properties.
The role will involve completing rota’s, and ensuring that administrative duties are carried out. You may also be involved in the recruitment of Domestic assistants, as well as liaising with your customers, tenants, contractors. Some of your time will consist of planning and allocating work and checking that all duties have been carried out correctly and to the required standard.
You will manage your own time, splitting your time between each of the properties within your patch of colleagues and working from home. Ensuring that you are on hand and there to support our colleagues and customers where required.
This is a varied role, which requires someone with a background of supervising colleagues, ideally within a Facilities Management role.
- Complete any reports or paperwork associated with the role, including but not limited to, timesheets verification, absence records, annual leave information, stock order forms & Health & Safety audits
- Undertake the rostering of staff and ensure all absences are appropriately covered
- Responsible for the recruitment of staff, undertake their appraisal and monitor personal development. Undertake one to ones and appraisals
- Recruit, induct and where appropriate train new employees or less experienced staff in accordance with training requirements
- Manage a delegated budget
- Undertake all planned and reactive ad hoc surveys/audits as necessary to manage the business performance
- Liaise with your customers, tenants, contractors, and service users to understand day to day service pressures and coordinate any required response, providing professional advice and information where appropriate
- Creating and managing purchase orders and timesheets
We also offer; 27 days holiday not including bank holidays, access to group personal pension plan including SMART contributions into which the company will contribute up to 6% towards your savings, training and development opportunities and NHS discounts.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Either City and Guilds level 3 Catering or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
- Experience of managing or supervising a team
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong administrative & computer skills
- Educated to NVQ2 level equivalent knowledge or experience