Our client is currently looking for a Structural Designer to be based in Immingham.
- Modelling structural steelwork to equipment layouts and models and site sketches.
- Creating fabrication details.
- Develop BOMs at FEED and procurement stages.
- Produce Layouts and GA’s.
- Drive model reviews and have an ability to create and keep up to date, the federated model when structural is the lead discipline.
- Site Survey’s – ability to undertake detailed site surveys of existing structures.
- Autodesk Advance Steel
- Autodesk Recap
- Navisworks Manage
- Knowledge of requirements for access platforms and stairs
Other Advantageous Abilities
- Understanding of site installation and lifting and rigging design.
- Laser scanning & stitching of point clouds to assist our survey team
- R.C. detailing
Qualifications & Certifications
- HNC in a related engineering discipline as a minimum
Full-time – Staff position
8-4.30 – Monday to Friday
Based in Immingham