Store Person | Temporary | Doncaster
We currently have a fantastic opportunity as a Store Person for one of our clients.
- To offload and unpack deliveries from suppliers, check, book in and locate the goods.
- Ensure Cycle Counting is up to date
- To pick and issue goods for Manufacturing.
- Assist with Paint Spraying as and when required.
- To pick, pack and despatch goods for spares.
- To carry out any other duties that can reasonably be assessed to be part of the role.
- To carry out the duties in a manner that safeguard the post holders own health and safety, as well as that of his/her colleagues.
- Must have previous experience of computerised stock control systems, a knowledge of SAP software would be desirable.
- Must be able to work accurately and quickly in a repetitive task environment.
- Must have the physical capability to cope with heavy manual lifting.
- Must have an appropriate forklift truck driver’s licence.
- Previous experience in a similar position would be a major advantage