We currently have an opportunity for a Shift Process Technician in Goole for a major client. The purpose of this role is to run a process plant and coordinate all operations requirements within production areas to ensure that the production schedule is kept on target. This role also involves monitoring plant equipment performance and taking corrective action when breakdown occurs, in accordance with relevant procedures.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Be a team player although you will also be comfortable working on an individual basis
- Good communication skills
- be an effective problem solver, able to identify and analyse problems quickly and you will have a high level of attention to detail
- You will be able to work flexibly and be capable of organising your workload as the situation dictates
- You must be computer literate
The below would be desirable:
- Experience of working on a chemical site is advantageous
- A forklift truck (counterbalance) license is advantageous
- You will be City & Guilds qualified in Process Operations, hold an NVQ level 2 in Process Operations, or be qualified to higher education.
- Defined benefit pension scheme with death in service benefit
- 25 days paid holiday allowance (plus bank holidays)
- Access to share plans
- Free lunch in the on-site restaurant
We look forward to receiving your application.