We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team located in Immingham.
This role will involve managing the recruitment process from the interview to the offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
The company goal is to build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a high-performing team to maximise commercial performance.
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships.
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database.
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment.
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client.
- Managing the process through the interview to the offer stage and beyond.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidate.
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice.
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
Measurements & Objectives:
- Personal revenue and productivity target.
- Customer engagement activities – will support management where required.
- Market insight and knowledge – Generates work for themselves and others.
- Solution selling - understands the broad recruitment solutions the business offers and can credibly sell either permanent or temporary solutions to candidates and clients.
- Planning and Decision Making.
The successful candidate will include these Key Skills:
- Typically, a minimum of 12 months recruitment experience and/or sales-based experience within a relevant field. Where there is exceptional past performance and track record, less experience will be considered.
- A track record of success in previous sales-based roles.
- Sound knowledge of recruitment – An understanding of the client, candidate and job lifecycles.
- Able to build internal and external relationships, work well within the team and be a positive influence in the office.
- A sound grasp of a specialist area/sector.
The successful candidate will include these Key Competencies:
- Communication. Being a strong communicator is a fundamental requirement.
- Negotiation. Negotiation is a central part of the role.
- Teamwork – a desire to succeed.
- Excellent organisation and time management.
- Credible business acumen.
We look forward to your application!