To provide quality control / assurance support with respect to the companies activities.
• Primarily tasks for role are the sampling, testing & releasing of raw materials
• Routine testing of Packaging & bulk samples, ensuring analysis is conducted in a
timely manner with no waiting time for the packaging department.
• Investigating and reporting deviations / defects minimizing delay and losses and
verifying that any resulting corrective actions are implemented to prevent reoccurrences.
• Maintaining and updating paperwork associated with laboratory activities
ensuring smooth running of QC functions; i.e. specifications, methods and
• Issuing labels to production and control of label stocks to minimize production
delays and errors. Performing QC sample checks on packed products.
• Performing routine monitoring of water system, TOC, Conductivity, chemical
testing and microbiological sampling both on purified and WFI systems.
• Perform duties in accordance with principles for GMP and safe working practices
• Liaise with other organizational functions to strongly communicate requirements
and ensure goals are achieved
• General tidiness of the laboratory to ensure compliance with GLP / GMP.
Maintaining lab equipment, glassware and laboratory chemical stocks ensuring no
delays in testing.
• Minimum of Degree level qualification in a relevant scientific discipline
• Minimum of one years experience in an analytical laboratory.
• Experienced in the use of HPLC, FT-IR and other common analytical techniques
would be advantageous
• Familiar with the requirements of Laboratory work under GLP/GMP conditions.
• Understanding of Health and Safety requirements in a Laboratory area.
• Computer literate with an understanding of instrument electronic data processing
• Ability to solve problems.
• Effective communication both verbally and in writing.
• Effective team worker