We have an exciting new opportunity as one of our clients in Grimsby is looking for a Project Administration Clerk to join their team.
This position is a 3-month fixed-term contract based at their head office in Grimsby working full time at 38hrs per week.
Key responsibilities include:
- General office services, preparation of documents etc.
- Support to document controllers.
- Administration for design and engineering team.
- Document Archive system.
- Delivery note input.
- Project time sheets.
- Adhere to company quality, safety and environmental policies and standards.
- Carry out work in a safe and effective manner.
- Deliver work in accordance with specified deadlines.
- Attend training, develop and maintain skills
The Ideal candidate will have the following skills and behaviours:
- Experience working within an office environment.
- Microsoft Office, with particular strength in Word and Excel.
- Good interpersonal abilities.
- Good communication skills.
- Pragmatic and methodical approach to work.
- Ability to analyse work patterns and create innovative solutions.