Academic Qualification - Process/Chemical Engineer
Key essential skills
- Effective communicator across a range of stakeholder disciplines demonstrated through report writing, presentations, dashboard preparation.
- Able to work independently
Desirable skills/experience as follows:
- FEED experience preferably in a Nuclear environment.
- Knowledge of MSSS.
- Inquisitive with a flare for problem solving and taking on diverse technical challenges requiring multi disciplinary ‘buy in’.
- Ability to be a ‘lone voice’ and challenge conventional views/opinions when developing solutions.
- Experience of leading feasibility studies or similar exercises.
- Experience of leading Optioneering exercises supporting decision making including BAT/ALARP.
- Understanding of Safety Case construction and application
Start date based on availability