OLG Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Piping Draftsperson to work for a major client located in Immingham. This is a long term contract role, working full time hours.
Work as directed to produce quality piping isometrics and engineering layout drawings for Routine Maintenance, Turnarounds and Projects in accordance with Engineering Standards.
- Carrying out site visits across the Refinery and satellite areas to review work scope from MOC, Memos and SAP notifications.
- Carrying various piping activities such as site measuring, pipe routing and equipment layouts.
- Communications with Engineers/ Operations and Execution Teams to determine effective constructability.
- Review existing information from SAP, EIMS, and Standard Engineering data to assist with the drawing development.
- Execution of assigned work in accordance with Required Standards, Refinery Engineering Practices and Legacy Local Standards.
- Preparation of piping GA’s, isometric drawings plot plans and elevations.
- Ensuring technically accuracy of drawings including materials and quantities.
- Carry out revisions to the drawings as required.
- Demonstrate proficient skills in AutoCAD 2018.
- Strong knowledge of piping equipment and piping components used in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Good level of experience working in AutoCAD and MS products; TEAMS, Work Excel and Outlook.
- Optional: Experience in 3D CAD software and scanning equipment.