We are looking for time served Pipe Fitters and Welders for our client based in Grimsby. You will be required to execute work packages to a high standard related to specific requirements, in accordance with company procedures and compliant with relevant standards and to ensure the Health & Safety of internal & external stakeholders are of paramount importance.
- To drive an uncompromising Health & Safety Culture.
- Promote the long-term success of the business through positive approach to finishing works to a high standard and in accordance with the specific project information.
- To ensure that project materials are utilised effectively, minimising waste at all times.
- To ensure company property, including hire equipment is looked after appropriately and in accordance with procedure.
- To ensure all tools, equipment and materials are used and stored appropriately.
- Positively and proactively communicate with all project stakeholders including customer's representatives
- Work in conjunction with the leadership team to ensure works are completed according to plan.
- To utilise the company procedures effectively ensuring all documentation and data needs are met.
- Any other duties commensurate with the role.
- Time Served
- Safety Passport / MEWP / PASMA
- Good communication skills
- Organised & Methodical
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Excellent time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Good planning and analytical skills, assertive and articulate
- Flexibility to navigate ambiguity and effectively manage changing priorities