We are currently looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer for our client located in Farnborough. Flexible working is allowable with 3 days office based and Monday & Friday working from home. This is a contract position for an initial 6 months but it is likely to be extended to 18 months.
Expenses will be covered for: Accommodation, mileage, travel time and food allowance.
PAYE or LTD company engagement.
- This is to Mainly work with all discipline engineers to ensure responses are completed in a timely manner. You will be required to coordinate the disciplines and you will be supported by an experienced helpful team.
- Responsible for review, support, and response timing (delivery) of all discipline RFI’s (requests for information.)
- Responsible for CTI detailing and issue. (Client Technical Instruction) Coordinate the discipline engineers to compile and issue any instructions needed.
- Responsible for RFC’s detailing and issue. (Request for Change) Coordinate the discipline engineers to compile and issue any change notices needed.
- Responsible for reviewing all PDN’s (Variations.) Issued by Fluor for approval or rejection. Consult with all parties and agree settlement.
- Will be required to support FAT test requirements and Vendor documentation submissions. Mechanical ONLY. (2 back-to-back Engineers in support also)