OLG Recruitment are currently recruiting for a UK Management Accountant for a major client. This is a permanent role working direct for our client and will be based in Stallingborough, with hybrid working opportunities available. You will support the UK Finance Manager, in all areas of financial management. You'll play a key part in the day-to-day function of the finance team.
• Preparation and presentation of Monthly Management Accounts, including all journal
postings, and balance sheet reconciliations.
• Production and analysis of P&L, Balance sheet, KPIs and working capital.
• Prepare monthly KPIs and provide in-depth analysis of variances and trends.
• Provide necessary data for site financial performance, including financial plan and forecasts,
variance analysis and financial reviews.
• Providing insightful analysis of the site financial performance, enabling clear explanation and
demonstration of production target setting to the senior management team.
• Development and documentation of financial processes and procedures, and monitoring of
compliance across the business.
• Actively support the validity of the financial policies and procedures.
• Preparation of statutory returns, such as ONS forms.
• Support as and when necessary, in the yearly and half year audits.
• Support in annual budget.
• Support in re-forecasts.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
• Previous experience of preparing management accounts.
• Able to demonstrate a positive mindset and a flexible, team playing approach.
• Able to communicate well outside of finance.
• Strong systems knowledge/experience.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
What the client has to offer you:
- Free charging of electric vehicles on site.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let's be there for each other
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Employee Empowerment
- Free onsite parking
- Positive working environment
- EV salary sacrifice scheme
- Birthday Leave – because everyone deserves a day off for their birthday, right?