£32,000 - £40,000 + vehicle + fuel card + overtime + 35 days hol + 12% pension
- A government-owned company which exists to help the NHS get the most from its estate and ensure that it is consistently fit for purpose so that healthcare professionals can deliver excellent patient care.
- Mobile role covering a portfolio of healthcare properties across Wiltshire Area.
- General maintenance & repair on a range of Air Conditioning equipment including Splits, Multi Splits, VRVs and VRFs
- General additional FM building services duties when required
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are F Gas Category 1 qualified with a strong maintenance and repair background
- NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration and Air-conditioning is essential
- Excellent communication skills at all levels are required
- Strong technical understanding of all air conditioning equipment is a must
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.