We have a great opportunity for a Maintenance Technician – Refrigeration. This will be to join our team based in Godalming - Milford Hospital. The salary for this role is from: £36,555.75 - £44,954.70 (depending on experience) plus on call allowance.
Requirements for the role:
Qualifications – At least one of the below:
- C&G Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (6187)
- Qualified to Level 2 NVQ in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
- C&G FGAS and ODS Regulations (2079) (Safe handling of Refrigerants Certificate)
- Formal apprenticeship or craft trained equivalent.
- Driving licence is essential
- Must be comfortable using technological devices to log jobs.
- On-Call availability
- Desirable to have industry experience
- Ability to work alone and/or as part of a wider team as this role will require you to work cohesively with other Technical Disciplines.
Please note, DBS Checks & DVLA checks will be required for this role.
- Ensure compliance in accordance with all NHSPS Health, Safety & Wellbeing Policies, relevant NHSPS Technical Guidance, Process and Procedures, Statutory Regulations, Approved Codes of Practice and any applicable aspects of HTMs.
- Ensue that new or revised practice and policies are implemented within own work areas
- Deliver Scheduled, Reactive and Remedial maintenance services as directed by the PPM planner (CAFM), helpdesk or Technical Services Supervisor, ensuring that operational standards are maintained at all times.
- Duties may include (but not limited to) testing and inspection of Commercial/Industrial Air Conditioning and Refrigeration services, fault finding, minor repairs or installations and maintaining services and equipment within critical environments, Commercial sites - including Hospitals, Clinics and Offices
- You may be required to undertake tasks in disciplines other than your own.
- Ability to assess problems to determine the best course of action, this would include complex technical issues and be able to communicate technical and or complex information to various stakeholders
- On-Call allowance (rota dependant)
- Company van and tools provided.
- 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays on top)
- Access to group personal pension plan including SMART contributions into which the company will contribute up to 6% towards your savings,
- Training and development opportunities
- NHS Bluelight discounts.