Vehicle + fuel card + call out + over time + 35 days hol + pension
Your new company
- A government-owned company which exists to help the NHS get the most from its estate, and ensure that it is consistently fit for purpose so that healthcare professionals can deliver excellent patient care.
Your new role
- Working in a mobile role you will be responsible for a profile of sites.
- Service, maintenance, repair on mechanical and building services equipment
- General maintenance duties as and when required – PPM and reactive maintenance
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are mechanically qualified with NVQ levels 2 or 3 in Mechanical Engineering or Plumbing.
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
- Able to maintain building systems including heating, ventilation, and air conditioning within public buildings in line with safety/technical guidelines.
What you'll get in return
- Challenging environment that maximises your skills and the opportunity to progress and develop.