We have a great opportunity for a Maintenance Technician – Electrical. This will be to join our team based in Blackburn - Park Lee - Loan Store The salary for this role is from: £30,000-£40,000 (depending on experience) plus on call allowance.
This is a 3 month Fixed Term Contract.
Requirements for the role:
Qualifications – At least one of the below:
- BTEC City & Guilds plus relevant experience and Training.
- Hold level 3 NVQ or equivalent in Electrical Install or Electrical Maintenance.
- Formal apprenticeship or craft trained and registered Approved Electrician.
- City & Guilds (18th edition) is essential Or *Current qualification to the latest standard of BS 7671 City & Guilds
- Driving licence is essential
- Must be comfortable using technological devices to log jobs.
- On-Call availability
- Desirable to have industry experience
- Ability to work alone and/or as part of a wider team as this role will require you to work cohesively with other Technical Disciplines.
Please note, DBS Checks & DVLA checks will be required for this role.
- Ensure compliance in accordance with all NHSPS Health, Safety & Wellbeing Policies, relevant NHSPS Technical Guidance, Process and Procedures, Statutory Regulations, Approved Codes of Practice and any applicable aspects of HTMs.
- Ensure that new or revised practice and policies are implemented within own work areas.
- Deliver Scheduled, Reactive and Remedial maintenance services as directed by the PPM planner (CAFM), helpdesk or Technical Services Supervisor, ensuring that operational standards are always maintained.
- Fault finding, minors repairs or installations and maintaining services and equipment within critical environments.
- Ability to assess problems to determine the best course of action, this would include complex technical issues and be able to communicate technical and or complex information to various stakeholders.
- On-Call allowance (rota dependant)
- Company van and tools provided.
- 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays on top)
- Access to group personal pension plan including SMART contributions into which the company will contribute up to 6% towards your savings,
- Training and development opportunities
- NHS Bluelight discounts.