Electrical Maintenance Technician
Salary: £34,815 - £42,814 (DOE) - 35 days holidays including bank holidays
Vehicle + fuel card + overtime available
Location: Wembley - Centre for Health
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join the market leader in facilities management, you will predominantly carry out PPM work at one the company's most prestigious clients, with some occasional reactive and project work.
- Operating Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm, across a range of West Yorkshire properties
- Service, maintenance, & repair on a range of electrical and FM building equipment
- General maintenance duties - emergency light testing, fire alarms, lamp changes
- C&G Levels 3 or NVQ3 / ONC in Electrical Engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Client and customer facing – engaging with stakeholders at all levels.
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
- On call allowance.
- Company Van & Fuel card for use to and from work
- Full tool kit and uniform including boots
- 35 days of annual leave, inclusive of the 8 company will contribute up to 6% towards your life/pension
- Occupational sick pay as well and enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave Income protection and death in service benefits –Local office discounts including gym memberships, restaurants, and cafes.
- Discounts on various high street retailers, restaurants, travel, mobile phone contracts, Microsoft suites and so much more.
- Employee assistance programme provided by MetLife – free and confidential counselling help line.
- Free eye tests for those using display screen equipment (DSE) to support your health.
- HASSRA membership - successful sports and leisure association open to current and former staff.