We have a fantastic opportunity with our client in Hull looking for a Labourer/Forklift Driver. Please note that our client has stated that candidates not currently holding an FLT License can still apply for this position
- Labourers and Forklift Drivers are responsible for carrying out work that is often physically demanding.
- Moving controls, devices, and levers to drive forklifts to transfer materials between unloading, processing, loading, and storage areas.
- Loading or unloading materials manually, off or on to pallets, platforms, skids, or lifting devices.
- Heavy lifting is often involved
- You must adhere to all Health & Safety regulations.
- Lifting and unloading.
- Moving stock around.
- General housekeeping duties.
The successful candidate:
- Ideally, you will have a valid counterbalance forklift license
- Previous experience working as a labourer is ideal but is not essential.
- You will have to pass a DBS check successfully.
- Reliable with good timekeeping.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude.
- Physical ability to periodically lift heavy objects.