OLG Recruitment are currently recruiting an IT Support Engineer on behalf of one of our major clients located in North East Lincolnshire.
- Liaising with external contractors for quotes and purchases. Also working alongside for IT support queries. Purchasing equipment following department budgets and liaising with procurement to confirm delivery of item(s)
- Storing data correctly and understanding how to manage sensitive data.
- Assisting with IT related projects and working towards leading certain projects.
- Monitoring and supporting security systems.
- Providing reporting, applying fixes, remediating security risks, and communicating security threats constantly with the IT Manager
- Monitoring the onsite infrastructure performing daily light checks, temperature checks and panel checks.
- Providing onsite support at all sites where required which may include travelling between sites.
- Supporting and maintaining the IT Systems, providing patches, troubleshooting, and applying fixes.
- Providing cover support where required when another team member is absent
- Implement and support of both new and current Infrastructure
Required Qualifications and Experience:
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Organisational skills and attention to detail
• Previous demonstrable experience of working within a IT Support Engineer role.
• Full Driving License
• Knowledge and experience of Hypervisors such as Hyper-V or VMware
• Knowledge and experience of SAN’s and storage arrays
• Knowledge and experience of Networking Infrastructure and switch management including VLAN’s and LAN traffic
• Knowledge and experience in identifying security threats and remediating threats.
• Knowledge and experience of multiple business systems such as MES, ERP and MIS systems
• Knowledge and experience of Azure AD and Microsoft 365
• Knowledge and experience of SharePoint Online
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent.