We have an exciting opportunity for an Instrument Engineer located in Immingham.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver Electrical and Instrumentation Project support services necessary to manage or support Projects from Concept development through to handover and close out on a top tier COMAH facility.
They will be a part of a Project Team to deliver the contracted project scopes throughout the full project lifecycle; Concept Study, FEED Study, Engineering Procurement and Construction Management, client Handover/Commissioning and Project Close Out.
- Provide Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering specialist knowledge necessary to ensure that safety standards, quality standards and best value solutions associated with contracted works are maintained.
- Manage 3rd party resources necessary for the delivery of contracted works.
- Support client tendering and procurement process associated with contracted works.
- Conduct services in line with LOR Management of Change procedures, site specifications/standards, and other industrial standards as required by the client.
- Support client reviews of Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering deliverables associated with contracted works.
- Oversee and coordinate Project team in line with defined and approved schedule, budget, quality, safety requirements.
- Provide status updates as requested by the client associated with contracted works.
- Manage overall Project budgets associated with contracted works.
- Provide weekly timesheets associated with contracted works, identifying time spent per contracted Project.
- Attend Safety Related meetings relevant to provided services.
- Attend progress Related meetings relevant to provided services.
- Preferably Educated to HND/Graduate level and/or demonstrating relevant practical experience.
- Technical knowledge to ensure all design/safety standards met.
- Hazardous Area Classification (ATEX)
- Experience in managing Safety Instrumented Systems is preferred.
- Analyser experience if preferred.
- Ability to organise varying number of Projects.
- Ability to communicate
- Commercial awareness.
- Experience in Electrical and Instrumentation engineering
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC level
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Supervisory skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Refinery process plant
- Budgetary skills