- The primary role is to work as under own initiative or as part of the business support team and anything other requirements directed by the Business Support Controller. Is directly responsible for all Human Resource functions and to manage all employment issues and training requirements.
- Manage and assist accounts payables (Invoice Processing & Financial Accounting)
- Assist in Business Support duties such as Purchasing Administration and general business duties.
- Responsible for IT software and administration.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, role description review, advertising, CV reviews, shortlisting and arranging interviews
- Manage the onboarding process including referencing, offer letters, right to work, and other pre-employment checks in-line
- Maintain accurate HR & Recruitment records to meet internal, regulatory and legal requirements
- Take part in HR Meetings/Union and other meetings as requested
- Support line managers with first line employee relations advice in matters including training, performance, probation outcomes, absence management, grievance and discipline.
- Deal with employee queries and provide advice efficiently and with sensitivity, when required.
- Responsibility for all general correspondence emails and letters
- To manage and maintain the HR function (Such as Training, Policies and HR Systems)
- Administration of user accounts for IT applications.
- Ensure that all IT systems are ‘Business Cyber Secure’ and that processes are in place to manage this.
- Managing ICT (Raising, Support & Incidents)
- Assist in IT Software/Hardware and processes
Invoice Processing/Financial Accounting & Business Support Admin
Manage and oversee invoice processing functions duties to include but not restrict to the following -
- Clearance including creation within the NAV system and resolution of any queries.
- Assist with resolution such as queries (Invoice issues, Vendor Queries & Anomalies)
- Provide cover, when necessary, in Invoice Processing / Purchasing and Finance.
- Provide assistance in management of banking and credit requirement
- Provide cover to other parts of the Business Support function
- Carry out any other duties as may be reasonably required and for which they are judged competent to perform
- Comfortable and confident communicating with people from all levels of the business
- Numerate with competent IT skills (MS Office as well as compilation of Excel spreadsheets, ICT systems)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work effectively to tight deadlines within a collaborative team-orientated environment
- First line HR advisory experience
- Ability to exercise discretion, judgement and maintain strict confidentiality
- Experience using a HR system, capturing data and understanding trends
- CIPD Level 5 qualified minimum
- The position holder must be numerate and computer literate.
- Experience of using Windows based computer systems, Engica Q4, Nav, Ideagen and Opentas would be preferred.
- knowledge of financial accounting procedures. (Qualifications would be an advantage)
- Excellent Knowledge of HR Procedures, processes and requirements and Employment Law
- Ability to train others effectively.
- Experience of printing, copying, scanning and e-mail systems.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Capable of working within a team environment.