Are you looking to start a new Career?
We have a great opportunity for Home Care Workers covering the Grimsby area. No experience required as full training will be provided, all you need is a caring nature and be happy to learn.
Day to day duties will vary but may include meal preparation, household chores, administering medication, accessing community facilities, going shopping or providing general emotional support.
- Generous mileage allowance
- Enhanced pay for weekends and bank holidays.
- Free uniform and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Ongoing training and support including Care Certificate qualification
- Weather, loyalty and performance bonus
- Bonuses once completed trainings
- Refer a friend bonus £250 once they have passed their probation and a further £250 each if you both stay for a year.
- Refer a Client £100 bonus
- Driving licence, car and business insurance is essential.
Additional information -
- Flexible working hours but it is every other weekend or only weekend work.
- Shifts vary between 7am - 10:30pm
- Monday – Friday £11 - £16.50 per hour, Saturday – Sunday £14-£17 per hour and 30p per mile from start of shift to end of shift.