We have a fantastic opportunity for a part time position as General Assistant to join the team based at Uckfield Community Hospital, Uckfield.
Hours of Work will be:
- Hours – 31 hours.
- Working pattern - Monday - Thursday 14.00-20.00 & Friday 13.30 - 21.00.
- Pay per annum £22,581.25 & £11.55 per hour.
- Training will be provided.
- DBS required.
About the role:
This role will deliver general assistant services to the required standard and specification, providing the highest standards of service delivery and working practices. Ensure open, effective communication.
Full training will be provided.
What we can offer you:
- 27 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday.
- Training and development opportunities, providing opportunities for you to develop and progress through our Professional Excellence Framework.
- SMART Pension contribution into which the company will contribute up to 6%.
- NHS retail discounts and Cycle to Work Scheme.
- 15 hours (pro-rata) of paid time off to volunteer at a cause of your choice.
- We have a great Colleague Assistance Programme and offer support for all areas of life.