About the role
We have a great opportunity for a Facilities Support Assistant to join our team based in Shrewsbury region.
Supporting the delivery of FM services within NHS Property Services you will be an integral part of the delivery team.
Leading on specific aspects of day-to-day facilities services, whilst working within an agreed financial framework. You will drive quality and performance standards to provide customer focused cost effective and efficient facilities support service.
Your working hours will be Monday - Friday 8:30 - 16:30 and will be responsible for sites in Shrewsbury, Telford, Hereford and Oswesrty.
There will be the flexibility to work from home and manage your own time with booking site visits. There will be a degree of travel involved managing several sites within your area, so you will require a drivers licence and access to your own vehicle.
Key tasks include:
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Making sure all jobs currently raised are being actioned, liaising with the TSS - Technical Services Supervisor on open job reports.
- Dealing with site issues, liaising directly with tenants, and holding regular meetings with tenants and site maintenance colleagues
- Escorting external contractors
- Regular site visits
- Conducting building audits
- Liaising with external companies quotes for maintenance as and when required
- Support the Facilities Coordinator and Facilities Services Manager with any requests relating to your portfolio
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A strong administration background
- IT literate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly organised with exceptional time management
- Excellent team player
- Educated to NVQ2 level equivalent knowledge or experience
- IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent
The salary on offer is £19,200 - £27,734 per annum - Please note this is a fixed term contract for 12 months.
We also offer; 27 days holiday not including bank holidays, access to group personal pension plan including SMART contributions into which the company will contribute up to 6% towards your savings, training and development opportunities and NHS discounts.