Location: Southampton + Surrounding Areas
Salary/Rate: £24,000 - £31,000 (DOE)
Monday – Friday Days
Van, Fuel card, Tool, Pension Healthcare
My client has a great opportunity for multi skilled trade Facilities Joiner candidates in several National Client locations based only in the Leeds and Surrounding areas. You will need to be keen, enthusiastic and physically fit working as part of a large team.
Duties to Include:
- To understand the workings of buildings, engineering services and systems across a variety of premises. Ensuring that they are maintained to a high standard
- To carry out work in a timely manner as requested using the current works requisition system and ensuring that any associated information is recorded.
- To work as part of a departmental team and where necessary support colleagues of all levels and disciplines as required.
- To provide a maintenance service to all buildings, off site properties
- To maintain continuity of service there will be times when extra hours, altered work patterns, duties or location are required.
- To keep up to date with current legislation and attend training courses a
- To be able to work safely in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act, current guidance and to follow any other safety policies
- To be compassionate and mindful to our clients and be mindful of the need for safe use, security, storage of plant, equipment and tools
- To drive between properties in a safe and timely manner adhering to policies
- Apprenticeship, C&G Level 2 or equivalent experience in relevant trade
- Knowledge of the compliance demands in Commercial premises
- Full clean driving licence
- Knowledge of associated trades
- Good communication skills