We are looking for an Engineering Administrator for our client based in Hessle, this is a full-time permanent role. Under general supervision, the Engineering Administrator is responsible for the recording and distribution of drawings and technical documentation, performing general admin duties and maintaining stock levels for office consumables.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Log all drawings onto company database.
- Create PDF versions of CAD drawings and label in accordance with ECL naming convention
- Use company database, generate transmittals and send drawings/documents to clients and third parties; use email and file sharing methods in accordance with established written procedures
- Scan current and historic hard copy drawings and documents as required.
- Provide meet and greet service for visitors to the Engineering Department.
- Monitor stock levels for office and printer supplies and reorder as necessary.
- Take general phone calls to the Engineering department and route appropriately.
- Engage in in-house or web-based training for development of related skills or product knowledge.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Proficient in the following skills:
- Use of Microsoft Office Outlook and Word (basic)
- Data input o File management
- Copying and scanning
- Able to work well with a team of designers and project engineers
- Demonstrated experience in documentation control.
- High integrity and ethics.
- Able to communicate effectively using both written and spoken English.
- Understand the importance of IP protection and follow any associated instructions accurately