Our client a multi-disciplined design, management and construction company are looking to appoint an Electrical Engineer In return you will receive an excellent hourly paid salary based on experience and qualifications and a benefits package which includes stakeholder pension and 25 days holiday.
Location: This role can be based in either Grimsby or Congleton Offices depending upon your preference. For the right candidate, they will consider offering a hybrid working arrangement which can be home based and travelling to their offices for meetings.
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Term: Full time permanent employee or Contract Position
As an Electrical Engineer you will provide engineering design support to the engineers for contracts for a wide range of clients.
- Deliver clients project requirements from concept to commissioning
- Detailed design engineering
- Checking and approval of all electrical design documentation
- Planning and supporting design activities
- Manage and liaise with other members of the design team
- Review scope of work and other associated design documentation
- Liaise with clients, contractors and vendors
- Attend client meetings
- Provide commissioning support
- Work to client, national and international standards and regulations
- Adhere to company quality and standards
- Carry out work in a safe and effective manner
- Attend training, develop and maintain skills
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- HNC Electrical Engineering minimum
- Ideally apprentice trained / electrical technician background.
- 5 years Electrical design engineering experience minimum.
- Gas and ATEX experienced.
- C&I design experience would be beneficial.