Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Electrical & Instrument Engineer to provide support services to manage and support projects from the concept development stage through to handover and close out on a top-tier COMAH facility at their Killingholme site.
The candidate would be required to provide suitable competent resources to carry out contracted works as well as follow the client's specifications, standards and procedures in the delivery of the service.
Reporting periodic progress associated with their contracted Projects to the client will be expected.
- Provide Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering specialist knowledge necessary to ensure that safety standards, quality standards and best-value solutions associated with contracted works are maintained.
- Manage 3rd party resources necessary for the delivery of contracted works.
- Support client tendering and procurement processes associated with contracted works.
- Conduct services in line with LOR Management of Change procedures, site specifications/standards, and other industry standards as required by the client.
- Support client reviews of Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering deliverables associated with contracted works.
- Oversee and coordinate the Project team in line with defined and approved schedule, budget, quality, and safety requirements.
- Provide status updates as requested by the client associated with contracted works.
- Manage overall Project budgets associated with contracted works.
- Provide weekly timesheets associated with contracted works, identifying time spent per contracted Project.
- Attend Safety Related meetings relevant to provided services.
- Attend progress Related meetings relevant to provided services.
The service provider is required to ensure that supplied Engineers have suitable competencies necessary for the delivery of contracted works as defined below:
- Preferably Educated to HND/Graduate level and/or demonstrating relevant practical experience.
- Technical knowledge to ensure all design/safety standards are met.
- Hazardous Area Classification (ATEX)
- Experience in managing Safety Instrumented Systems is preferred.
- Analyser experience if preferred.
- Ability to organise a varying number of Projects.
- Ability to communicate
- Commercial awareness.
- Experience in Electrical and Instrumentation engineering
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC level
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Supervisory skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Refinery process plant
- Budgetary skills