We are looking for a Data Processing Analyst for our client based in Immingham. This is a contract position for around 6 months.
To support the sales and inventory reconciliation activities.
- Data processing for daily sales and receipts
- Inventory reconciliation for UK Terminals
- Resolving customer queries such as issuing credits and return loads.
- Performing month-end inventory reconciliation activities
- Providing cover for other team members when required
Critical Skills/Leadership Criteria
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Well organised with the ability to work towards and meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills, both via telephone and email.
- Ability to work independently and as well as in a team.
- Strong general administrative skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
- Legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom.