Location: Ashtead and surrounding areas
£32,000 - £40,000 + 35 days holiday + vehicle + fuel card
Your new company
A government-owned company which exists to help get the most from its estate and ensure that it is consistently fit for purpose so that healthcare professionals can deliver excellent patient care.
Your new role
- Carrying out all aspects of plumbing, potential general maintenance alongside of this.
- Temperature checks, replacing taps, leaks, unblocking toilets, small install (taps, sinks, urinals) and other plumbing maintenance duties.
- Client and customer facing – engaging with stakeholders at all levels.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in the commercial environment, in a multiskilled plumbing role.
- Plumbing qualification / diploma – Level 3
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert.