Commercial Gas Engineer
Salary £33,000 - £40,000 (DOE) annum + 35 days hols + 12% pension
A government-owned company who are responsible for the Facilities Management of its National estate and ensure that it is consistently fit for purpose so that healthcare professionals can deliver excellent patient care.
- Carry out PPMs and Reactive Maintenance to a range of Commercial Gas fired appliances
- Carry out Fault Finding and Rectification to a range of Commercial Gas fired appliances
- You will be required to work Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week, 9am – 5pm with overtime available
- Must hold ACS Commercial and Domestic Gas Qualification
- Must have experience carrying out Service, Maintenance and Repair on Commercial Gas appliances
What you'll get in return
- The chance to join one of the UK’s leading M&E service providers offering genuine career progression and development
- Company Van & Fuel card, excellent Benefits including Healthcare, Pension, Discounts and many other
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert.