Salary: £34,000 - £40,000 (DOE) + 35 days holidays including bank holidays
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join the market leader in facilities management, you will predominantly carry out PPM work at one the company's most prestigious clients, with some occasional reactive and project work.
- Operating Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm, across a range of Bath and surrounding area properties
- Service, maintenance, & repair on a range of electrical and FM building equipment
- General maintenance duties - emergency light testing, fire alarms, lamp changes
- C&G Levels 2, 3 Or NVQ3 / ONC in Electrical Engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Client and customer facing – engaging with stakeholders at all levels.
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
- On call allowance.
- Company Van & Fuel card for use to and from work
- Full tool kit and uniform including boots
- 35 days of annual leave, inclusive of the 8 company will contribute up to 6% towards your life/pension