We are currently recruiting for a CAD Draughtsperson to work for a major client based in Immingham.
- Update Inspection Isometrics and schematic drawings via AutoCAD – this may involve visiting site for checks.
- Store CAD files in the appropriate Inspection Data Management System locations.
- Take workload prioritization direction from the assigned Supervisor.
- Advanced working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Ability to read and interpret P&ID, Process Flow Diagram, General Arrangement and Construction drawings.
- Good organization skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of team and individually.
- Ability to work in the Petroleum Industry, including working outdoors in inclement weather conditions, lift and transport material (up to 50 pounds), bend, stoop, work in confined spaces and work at various levels above ground.
- Wear Nomex fire retardant clothing and protective equipment (such as steel-toe-shoes, ear and eye protection).
- Ability to use basic Microsoft Office tools such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Preferred in-depth knowledge of Humber Refinery Electronic Management System (EIMS) and Collaboration facility.
- Preferred familiarisation with Inspection Data Management Systems (IDMS’s).