We have a fantastic opportunity for a Bid Manager to join our team based in anywhere in England. The salary on offer is from £48,000 - £56,667 with Car Allowance & Bonus.
This role is being offered on a Permanent Contract.
Working at a national level, the role is responsible for the management, coordination, and production of high-quality business cases to support business change and development of solution proposals for new business opportunities (including formal bid exercises) across the healthcare sector.
Supporting the delivery function, the role will be responsible for ensuring that business case and new business pipelines are maintained and managed efficiently, identifying the required resource and skills to prepare quality business cases/proposals that meet the needs of internal and external customers and demonstrate value for money to the NHS.
Collaboration with other business functions and stakeholders will be key to the success of this role and therefore the role holder must have the ability to build trusting relationships and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of high-quality, compliant service proposals in response to new business requests and formal bid exercises
- Lead development of high-quality business cases to support business change within the Delivery function
- Review, interpret and provide go/no go recommendations for new business requests/bid opportunities, ensuring that customer requirements are clearly understood
- Scope, write and review/proofread business cases and solution proposals, and coordinate proposal input from a variety of stakeholders
- Project management of business case development and new business/bid opportunities
- Develop and maintain processes, procedures, and guidance to provide a standardised, efficient approach to the preparation and delivery of business cases and solution proposals
- Manage and motivate contributors to business cases and new business/bid proposals
- Develop options and financial appraisals for business cases and produce recommendations to meet the requirements of the business
- Prepare costs for pricing proposals that meet the requirement and scope of service for customers that demonstrate value for money as part of new business requests
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the business and end to end service contracting business strategy
- Provide post business case/proposal/bid submission support including coordinating responses to clarification questions and supporting customer presentations
- Conduct proposal and bid feedback and reviews for both won and lost business, identifying lessons learnt and recommendations for improvement.
We understand how important life is outside of work so, as well as a competitive salary and 27 days annual leave, we’ll support you, wherever possible, so that you don’t miss out on what truly matters to you.
If you do ever need a little bit of extra help we have a great employee assistance programme, financial well-being support and access to great discounts with leading high street names with the bluelight discount card.
Our range of network groups are also there to support you to truly be yourself at work and play a key role in helping shape our future. We ‘hire for attitude and train for skills’ providing opportunities for our people to develop & progress their careers at all levels through our Professional Excellence Framework.
If you are a member of a professional body, we’ll pay for your membership and once you get your digital kit you’ll be good to go in one of our great offices (or at home!)