Air Conditioning Engineer
£33,000 to £40,999 (DOE) + vehicle + fuel card + overtime + 35 days hol + 12% pension
- A government-owned company which exists to get the most from its estate and ensure that it is consistently fit for purpose so that healthcare professionals can deliver excellent patient care.
- Mobile role covering a portfolio of property sites across London
- General maintenance & repair on a range of Air Conditioning equipment including Splits, Multi Splits, VRVs and VRFs
- General additional FM building services duties when required
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are F Gas Category 1 qualified with a strong maintenance and repair background
- NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration and Air-conditioning is essential
- Excellent communication skills at all levels are required
- Strong technical understanding of all air conditioning equipment is a must
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.