Air Conditioning Engineer
Location: West Yorkshire
Benefits: 35 days holiday + vehicle + fuel card + company benefits
Your new company
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join the market leader in facilities management. You will predominantly carry out PPM work at one the company's most prestigious clients, with some occasional reactive and project work.
- Working a mobile role, you will cover a variety of different contracts in Leeds & surrounding areas.
- Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of Air Conditioning equipment including VRVs, VRFs
- Service, maintenance & repair on HVAC systems (AHUs, pumps, basic mechanical)
We are keen to speak to HVAC Engineers who have done a similar role within a commercial environment
- Level 2 NVQ in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration and FGAS 2079 is essential
- Full UK Driving License
- Willing to travel around the West Yorkshire region, covering multiple sites
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
- Company vehicle with fuel card.
- Tool allowance
- 35 days holidays.
- Overtime & call out
- Internal promotion opportunities