We have an exciting opportunity for an Administration Officer to work for a well-known Education Provider in Grimsby.
This is a Temporary position until 31st March 2022 with a Salary is £19,524 (Pro-rata) working 37.50 hours per week, term time only.
The post will include assisting the team to deliver all departmental activities including administration duties, producing the weekly careers newsletter, updating and amending student registers, minuting meetings, assisting with event management and employer engagement.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. To work with the Employer Engagement Manager and other members within the team and across college to deliver a high quality of service to our students that will raise their aspirations and assist with individual career pathways.
2. To produce the weekly careers newsletter to a high standard ensuring consistency and accurate content.
4. Taking minutes for various meetings and producing to a required standard.
5. Assisting with the administration relating to careers and employability events, such as our annual careers and progression fair, STEM conference and employability week.
6. To develop and support the administration of the Teaching Academy, High Flyers and Career Ready programme that involves student and employer organisation communication, ensuring that student/mentor meetings take place, records are kept updated and all safeguarding checks are accurate and documented.
7. Ensure that all necessary documents for both students and employers are up to date and contacting both student and employer for any missing documentation.
8. Developing and maintaining social media sites for Career Ready including Facebook, LinkedIn and to manage google classrooms and Teams channels.
9. Assisting with work experience placement administration.
10. Maintaining an accurate CRM system.