We have an exciting new opportunity for Accounts Payable Assistants for our client in Scunthorpe!
We are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant on a contract basis to provide ongoing support as our client continues working towards the launch of their new ERP system Sap4Hana.
This is an incredible project, based in Scunthorpe and a great opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Account Payable Assistant to join the team. You will be a crucial part of our re digitalisation project that will revolutionise the way they work and manage their business, bridging the gaps between Finance, Procurement and our impressive manufacturing operations in multiple sites such as; Scunthorpe, Teesside & Skinningrove.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Support the business in managing invoice processing workflow and the Goods Receipt/Invoice Receipt account (GR/IR) balance prior to S4 Go-live,
- Post go-live, review and perform accurate matching of high volumes of invoices and credits within a timely manner.
- Resolution of any invoice queries as required.
- Provide an additional level of support/cover when team members are away to assist the wider team with workload
- Have intermediate skills on excel including pivot tables and v- look ups
- Participation in any process improvements as required
What we need to know about you:
You will have strong communication (written and verbal) skills alongside strong analytical skills and attention to detail with a high level of accuracy. You will be a confident problem solver and have the ability to communicate with various different stakeholders both externally and throughout the business to ensure the job gets done right first time. We are looking for a candidate with strong time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Experience / Qualifications
- Accounts Payable systems and processes, preferably in a retail or manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft and ideally an experienced user of SAP or other ERP system.